What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- Digital Adlectio use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- YOUR PRIVACY – OUR COMMITMENT
You have the option not to provide us the Information sought to be collected. If You do not provide us Your Information or if You withdraw the consent at any point in time, we will not be able to offer the Services available on the Platform.
As used in these Terms, the following terms shall have the meaning set forth below:
- “Confidential Information” shall mean all information and materials furnished by a party which: (a) if in written format is marked as confidential, or (b) if disclosed verbally is noted as confidential at the time of disclosure, or (c) in the absence of either (a) or (b) is information which a reasonable party would deem to be non-public information and confidential. Confidential Information shall include, but not be limited to the Client Information; such as details about the Project, such as specific requirements, specifications, and description of services mentioned in the Project; all types of data, information, ideas, processes, procedures, software specifications, technical processes, product designs, financial information, business plans, projections, marketing data and other similar information provided by one party to the other; documentation, the existence, and contents of this Agreement or agreements between Digital Adlectio, Client, and Partner, whether such is transmitted in writing, orally, visually, (e.g. video terminal display) or on magnetic media, and shall include all proprietary information, customer and prospect lists, trade secrets, or proposed trade names, know-how, concepts, drawings, flow charts, diagrams and other intellectual property relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- “Client” means anyone who signs up and registers as a customer by creating an Account through the Digital Adlectio Platform and who posts Projects.
- “Client Information” means information regarding Clients which includes information such as name and address, legal status, nature of business, company information, details of the Project, etc.
- “Effective Date” means the Date on which You accept these Terms by clicking ‘Log in’, ‘Sign Up’ or ‘I Accept’ or entering into an agreement with the Company.
- “Nodal Account” means such bank account maintained by Digital Adlectio so as to hold the payments payable by the Client to the Partner for their Services in a Project, and from which account the Partner shall be paid for the Service upon completion of the Project or as per a timeline mutually agreed upon by the Client and Partner.
- “Project” shall mean the assignment for which the Client wishes to engage the Services offered on the Digital Adlectio Platform through the Partners who have registered therein and which may include details such as project type, category and sub-category, duration, project value, key deliverables, milestones & payment details, location (and whether the project can be completed remotely), scope of work, a project description, which is provided by a Client to the Partners so that they can Bid for the Project.
- “Service” means services offered on the Digital Adlectio Platform through Partners who specialize in relevant fields required for the Projects posted by the Clients such as digital services, hiring developers, mobile and web development, software development, IT services, BPOs, KPOs and such other services as the Company may offer from time to time.
- “Partner” could include a complete agency itself that specializes in offering Services for which the Project is posted or duly qualified and experienced professionals working in that agency depending upon the nature and scope of the Project. The Client could either hire an agency or resources from the agency depending upon the requirements of the Project.
- “Partner Information” means information pertaining to name, address, documents such as certificates/licenses/registrations to verify the legal status, expertise in a specific field, copies of certificates/degrees/qualification/certifications in the area of specialization and expertise, professional memberships and such other information/documents that the Company may require to be submitted from time and time or as the case may be etc.
- “Project Agreement” means an Agreement entered into by the Partner and Client before the Partner starts to offer Services to the Client and which may be either provided by the Company or furnished by the Client or Partner as the case may be.
- All other capitalized terms shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Other Terms.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information Provided to Us:
- Information Collected Automatically: When you use the Website and/or Application, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile, including but not limited to your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information including location, URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, IP address and cookie information. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Use of Personal Information:
We will use and store Personal Information to enable you to offer or receive services, including registering you for offering or receiving our services, verifying your identity and authority to offer or use our services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website, Application and our Services; to maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, provide Services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Clients, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send updates and administrative messages, to market the Service and for the internal operational and administrative purposes of the Service, to process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website, Application and Services. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website or Application we may collect such information into a file specific to you. You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Website and Application usage, improve the Website and Application content and Service offerings, and customize the Website and Application content, layout, and Services. These uses improve the Website and Application and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website and/or Application.
- Non-personally identifiable information: We may freely use Non Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the Services offered through the Website and Application, including: to administer the Services being offered thereunder, to understand how well our Service is working, to market the Services and other products and services, to develop aggregate, statistical information on usage of the Service and to generally improve the Service.
- Email Communication/Text Messages: If you create an account and provide your email address and phone number, we will send you administrative and promotional emails and text messages. If you wish to opt out of promotional emails or text messages, you may do so by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the email, “opt out” instructions in the text message or by editing your account settings. All Clients and Partners will receive administrative emails and/or text messages.
- OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services, rewards and promotions. The following are some circumstances under which and people to whom we would share your Information with from time-to-time:
- Disclosure of Personal Information:
- if you use the Service through the Website and/or Application, we may disclose your Information to the associated Partners who have listed their services on the Website and Application to respond to the proposals submitted by you pertaining to Projects by posting Bids on the Website and /or Application. For instance, we may share details of your Company name, address, details of the Projects, specifications, timelines, deliverables, etc, and certain contact information (depending upon your location and applicable laws) to enable them to submit bids to the proposals and offer their services ;
- to trusted third parties who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your Personal Information for performing services, administering promotions, analyzing data and usage of the Service through the Website and Application, processing credit card payments, operating the Service or providing support and maintenance services for the same, or providing customer service.
- when we have your consent to otherwise share the information.
- if you use the Service through the Website and/or Application, we may disclose your Information to Clients in connection with the Bids submitted by you in relation to the Project posted by them on the Website and/or Application. For instance we may share details of your name, qualification, experience, specialization, consultation fees, education, professional memberships, and certain contact information (depending upon your location and applicable laws), etc.
- to trusted third parties who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your Personal Information for performing marketing services, administering promotions, analyzing data and usage of the Service through the Website and Platform, processing credit card payments, operating the Service or providing support and maintenance services for the same, or providing customer service.
- when we have your consent to otherwise share the information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose other Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third-party advertisers and advertising agencies, partners, and other parties in order for us and such third parties to analyze (a) the performance of, to operate and improve the Services offered through the Website and Application, (b) the behavior of Clients and to target offers to Clients depending upon their requirements and (c) the behavior and ratings of Partners. We may also disclose, use or publish this information for promoting the Services offered under the Website and/or Application. These third parties are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
- Aggregate Information: Because the aggregate information we collect does not specifically identify you, it may be shared with any number of parties. For example, we may disclose anonymous, aggregated information to third parties such as potential business partners, end users, Partners, advertisers, and funding sources, in order to describe our business and operations.
- STORING YOUR INFORMATION
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the information was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain correspondence and transaction details until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired, or to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such data. When personal data is no longer needed, we either irreversibly anonymize the data (and we may further retain and use the anonymized information) or securely destroy the same.
- ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review, correct, update, change or delete your information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information.
Even after you remove information from the Platform, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others or it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings. Removed and deleted information may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days prior to being deleted from our servers or for a period as required by law.
- OTHER WEBSITES
You hereby agree and acknowledge that the application for registration and copies of all documents submitted by you are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Company, and Company shall not be obliged to return the same to you upon your request. Any unauthorized access to the Platform is a breach of these terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access the Platform by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Company.
- CONTACTING US
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical, and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You are aware of all security risks, including possible third-party interception of any of your transactions and statements of account on the internet and the content of your transactions or statements of account becoming known to third parties. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity. You agree and undertake that you shall not hold Company liable therefore in any way. The use and storage of any information, including without limitation, password, account information, transaction activity and any other information available on your internet access device or computer or mobile phone is at your own risk and responsibility. You furthermore acknowledge and accept that Company may not encrypt all content or communications shared on the Platform.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, in case of grievances you can contact:
Anurag Rawat, DW254, Nirvana Country, Sector-50, Gurgaon 122018 Haryana
- GOVERNING LAW
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. The courts at Haryana, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
Copyright © 2022 Digital Adlectio Services Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved